Applying decades of environmental management experience, CB&I works with customers to protect and rebuild natural resources.
We help our customers address complex environmental issues, characterize existing conditions, evaluate facilities and assess environmental impacts, enhance environmental compatibility and develop effective mitigation plans. These services save time and money by reducing impacts to the environment, streamlining permitting and approval processes and reducing the cost of operations.
CB&I’s natural resources capabilities include:
- Wetlands services
- Coastal restoration and management
- Watershed management
- Land management strategies
- Regulatory compliance
- Geological and hydrological investigations
- Mine permitting, reclamation and compliance
- Threatened and endangered species services
- Terrestrial biology surveys
- Aquatic surveys
- Air quality services