From excavation and offsite disposal to the application of any of our patented technologies, CB&I’s nationally recognized experts provide customers with the most effective and lowest-cost solutions to their remediation projects.
Through our state-of-the-art in-house laboratories, we develop advanced technologies, including dual-phase, high-vacuum extraction; fluid injection vacuum extraction; in situ bioremediation and bioventing; and phytoremediation. These laboratories often are used by outside customers - including our competitors - for treatability studies.
Our remediation and restoration services include:
- Phase I, II and III environmental site assessments
- Underground storage tank/aboveground storage tank removal
- In situ and ex situ remediation
- Munitions response services
- Chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear cleanup and demilitarization
- Decontamination and decommissioning
- Real estate restoration