CB&I provides comprehensive water and wastewater engineering services, including:
- Water quality investigations and evaluations
- Permitting and regulatory compliance
- Groundwater assessment and remediation
- Water/wastewater treatment system design and construction
- System rehabilitation
- Stormwater management
- Development and application of patented treatment technologies for substances such as perchlorate and methyl tertiary butyl ether
- Design and construction management
CB&I’s state-of-the-art water treatment technologies are developed in our in-house laboratories. They are designed to reduce total waste treatment costs while providing greater treatment consistency and a smaller footprint.
CB&I also provides erosion and sediment control services - such as innovative and cost-effective approaches to stormwater treatment - for site developers and contractors for construction projects.